If you like what we do and are interested in being part of our team, drop us a line.
Full time, freelance or internship, we’d love to hear from you.
Even if you don’t see the role you’re interested in right now, we are always open to multidisciplinary people who want to create unique solutions for incredible clients.
• Concept development, storyboarding, style frames, and motion studies that establish the visual direction for our digital projects.
• Strong conceptual thinker with ability to lead an idea from concept through delivery.
• Understanding of animation methodologies and techniques.
• Professional client presentation skills.
• Participates in the creative process with the project director by proposing concepts.
• Works with the technical and creative teams assigned to the project to ensure a balance between the project, its content, and the technologies used.
• Delivers the parts of projects that have been assigned to them within the deadlines.
• Self-reliant and capable of developing knowledge independently.
• Proficiency with the Adobe suite: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator and commonly used plugins.
• Excellent knowledge of Cinema 4D.
• Experience working in Unity, Unreal or TouchDesigner, an asset.
• Experience working with X-Particles or Houdini, a bonus.
• Solving business problems by developing new experiences.
• The ability to generate ideas that make a user experience more appealing, solve a problem, market a brand, create a new interactive experience.
• The creative technologist will serve as a translator for an organization's vision and goals, using his or her creativity and practical skills to prototype new user experience.
• Expertise in Unity/Unreal/C++/Houdini/AR/VR.
• To be able to work with business and creative teams in definition of technical and functional requirements of solutions, presenting them in a simple an engaging way.
• To be creatively curious, entrepreneurial and results driven with proven victories in rationalizing, scoping and delivering digital concepts.
• A solid understanding of the relationship between technology and design, coupled with demonstrable experience with relevant software and processes.
• To have a good knowledge of the multimedia industry.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Using your creativity to devise new and innovative ways to deliver content in order to reach the attention of our target group.
• Staying current with trends in video production and delivery.
• Creating content for all social media platforms, checking the impact of our posts and reporting results on a weekly basis.
• Community management and competitor analysis.
• It’s a plus: skills in copywriting for newsletters, SEA campaigns, content for the websites and press operations.
• Using your creativity in writing, image designs in order to reach the attention of our target group.
• Good level of English.
• Experience in developing, producing, and editing videos and motions.
• Strong marketing and branding sense.
• Curious, autonomous and multimedia oriented.